Your English sucks? Here, some translator

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Gotta get good

So... I'm going to have a tournament (Dota2 tournament obviously). And everytime before the tournament, my team usually have some feast (idk what's the point on having a feast before we even won the tournament), but Ape (my captain) said it to relax the tension. Bullshit :p

I am aiming to be a professional player. I don't know if I'm able to reach it someday, but I need to practice a lot everyday to be recognized as one. And I somehow hate my PC because of shitty graphic card. The worst part is, I cannot update it, and once I can, it struck my monitor with a lovely blue screen of death, and then zap. I either start the computer with Windows98 graphic or with the last good known system. The latter is always the answer, obviously.

So yeah, sorry for the long delay for this post. Just for your information, I graduated (with unexpectedly high scores). And anyway, wish me luck on the upcoming tournament. Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment