Your English sucks? Here, some translator

Monday, May 11, 2015

Life is Short?

I am a type of person that does not care about most things happened around me. But today, I lost one of my friend, Yosua. I'm not that close to him. We had some laughs and jokes together with my gang (Timot, Hansen and Adit). Sure he was fun. But what makes it sadder is, he passed away few days after he received an scholarship to one of state university here. And today, the day he passed away, is the birthday of his mother (from what I heard)

I don't really like going to funerals place alike, because it makes me sad. I know I'm a jerk, but somewhat I feel like I have lost one of my friends, unexpectedly. Heck, who even expected that he will pass away today. Nobody did. Life is short indeed, but what makes me question it, why does mostly good people die the first? I mean, I know he was not perfect. But at least he was least a jerk compared to me. Is it fair? Why don't the bad ones die first, so the good people live in harmony?

People oft say that it means their job done in this world. I somehow agree with that statement. but most likely to disagree to that. I keep telling myself that, but ironically, I always dislike that statement. I don't know why, but isn't it better if they stay in this world longer, so they can contribute to the society? We never know what God is planning. As though as I dislike religion-alike things in most of my topic, I cannot escape from it regarding this post.

So long, Yosua.

You will be missed. But we will stay strong so you won't be sad. See you if I had the chance.

11 May 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment