Your English sucks? Here, some translator

Monday, May 18, 2015

Title here (idk what's a good title)

While still on vacation, I keep doing unproductive things I do every day. Yay *slow clap*. On the bright side, one of my friends received a news from our teachers that all of the students in 12th grade pass, which is a satisfactory for me. Still, I wish someone didn't pass though (call me evil, whatever I don't care, huehuehue)

So last Saturday, I was invited by Vici (the one who's in charge to organize my church devotions for teenagers) to hang out together with the other twelfth graders in my church. So we decided to go to a local cafe in my city. We played cards game, and there is this game, literally translated into "Policeman and Thief" (yes, using cards)

It of course, requires a deck of cards. Use "As" as the policemen, and "Joker" as the thieves, and normal numbers as citizens. The merrier, the better. The amount of each role, in particular order, is citizens > thieves > policemen. So let's say, you have 6 players. then, 3 citizens, 2 thieves, and 1 policeman.

During the start of the game, each person will be assigned for a card randomly. Then, you must not reveal your role (unless the police arrest you).

Police: Arrest someone for being a thief. If you are wrong, you lose.
Thief: Give signal to all citizens. Signal like wink, kicking their foot, or anything. But you must not be noticed by the police, else, you have a high chance to get arrested.
Citizen: You just need to see thieves signal. When you feel like you got the signal, say "I'M ROBBED" (yeah, you could actually feel like you got a signal, but it's not actually a signal).

What makes this game fun is, sometimes, the citizens are insensitive, resulting the game to be sooooo quiet for several seconds. The funniest moment I had was, me and my friend, Baresta, thought that either one of us is a thief. So I said "I'm robbed", followed by him. Or when my other friend, Adric, trying to signal me by harassing me physically until I screamed. AND EVERYONE THOUGHT THAT ADRIC IS JUST JOKING, FOR GOD'S SAKE I KNOW I'M INSENSITIVE, BUT IT HURTS.

So yeah, try this out by yourselves guys (although I believe you have ever heard of it, whatever)

No comments:

Post a Comment